By Popular Demand…
from the kitchen of Grandma Selma
- corn flakes
- Put oil in soup place – add paprika.
- Crush corn flakes.
- Place chicken in oil and then into corn flakes.
- Grease pan.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F
That’s it. That’s what it says on the handwritten card in my mother’s recipe box. Seriously, Grandma, not a lot to go on here…
So some notes:
I amMy kids are picky eaters. In lieu of paprika, I used Lawry’s Seasoning Salt®
- I lined the pans with tin foil. Because I always line pans with tin foil. And then a bit of cooking spray
- I used thin, skinless chicken breasts because that is what PC prefers. And really, who I am cooking for if not for him??
I would add the following instructions:
- Bake for 25 minutes on the first side
- Flip and add more corn flakes
- Bake for 15 minutes on the second side
If I had known how easy this was, I would have attempted it in my non-cooking days.
It. is. that. easy.